Friday, August 27, 2010

part three

"I am surprised you haven't taken him out of the league yet." said the New York manager.
"He is the best thing that has happened to this league in years!" said the commissioner.
"You know what I will make you a bet if Andrews throws a perfect game against my Yankees I won't tell anybody, If he doesn't you have to that he will be taken out of the league." Manager said. "You we could be taken out for this bet?" said Commissioner.
"Well then I will announce that he is Mike Phillips." Manager said. Then he left.
"Boy I hope he pitches a perfect game." says the Commissioner. Later that day in the first game of the series Matt Capps takes the mound for the Giants and C.C Sabathia takes takes the mound for the Yankees. The games to long into the 15th inning and all the reliever are very tired. The next day Andrews takes the mound and right before he takes the mound the skipper tells him "You better pitch well we don't have any Relievers." That sure is reassuring. Check the next episode tomorrow to see if he pitches that perfect game and stays in the Majors.

No comments: