Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday

Today we played a game of LIFE in the morning Mom won and they left me to clean it up all by my self. Dad and I needed some new shoes so we went to the mall. On the way there I called Grandma. She is doing well then Dad talked to Grandpa for a while. Then we got to the mall. We had lunch at Champs. It is a sports bar like place. I had a bruschetta veggie burger. Mom shared a hamburger with Esther and Dad had tortellini. I really like my burger. Then we went shoe shopping. We split up. Mom and I looked for shoes for me. Dad and Esther got shoes for dad. I tried some shoes at Champs shoe store( I don't think there is any connection there). Then I went to Vans. I found a lot of shoes I like there. I got two pair. Some high-tops and some slip-ons. Then we came home Esther and I played some Skate 2. She really likes it too. I am going to watch some of the Red Sox game tonight.

No comments: