Monday, August 9, 2010

Swimming and Target

This morning I played Skate 2. I landed a no foot air from the top of a sky scraper ( in the game). Then we went to the pool. Almost no one was there. It was pretty boring. Then we had to go to the dentists will be back there tomorrow. We need to get sealant on our teeth. I am going by the laughing ogre comic book store tomorrow. The book I ordered is coming in. It is called Bakuman. It is about a guy about my age who wants to become a manga writer. Then we went to Target. I got the book the Hunger games. It is supposed to be one of the best teen trilogies ever. All my friend have read it. I also got two shirts. One is Jimi Hendrix Purple Haze shirt. The other is a Barqs root beer shirt. I still really like the book I am reading. It is called Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. It is a Biography of him but it has some added fiction. I am almost done with the first part.

No comments: