Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jarretts Here!!!!!!

This morning we were planning to see Jarrett swim but... nothing happened and we got to see him swim. He tied for sixth in his race. Then we went to the mall. We went to Bertucci's for lunch. I had a pizza with onion, mushroom, and onion on it. Mom had a pizza with a pizza with ricotta cheese and Italian sausage on it. Esther stayed home with mom. Then we got a call from Jarrett's dad. He said Jarrett was done swimming and he was bringing him over to the mall. Then I went to Borders to look around. Mom bought a Scot Pilgrim manga for Dad and I. Then Jarrett came. We got his bag from the back of the car and put it in our car. Then we drove home. We had to stop at Giant to get some groceries. I took Jarrett to the comic book store. He liked it . Then we came back to the house. We played some Xbox. Then we went for a walk. I took him to meet my friend Will. Tomorrow we are going to see a nationals game. That will be fun.

No comments: