Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday

Today when I woke up Jarrett was still sleeping so I watched SportSCenter. Then he came down. We watched the AST (action sport tour) dew tour. I was the BMX park event. One guy did 1080. Another did a one handed and one footed flare whip. A flare whip it when you do a back-flip while doing a tail whip. Then we went to Wegman's for lunch. I had some Lo mien, Shrimp purse, and Shrimp with a sweet cream sauce. Jarrett had three slices of Cheese pizza. Esther had shrimp purse and pot stickers. Mom had a salad from the salad bar. Then we went shopping for groceries. Then when we came home for a little while. Then we went to the pool. We played a came where we chucked the ball at each other tried to get it past the other person. Then we started to pretend we were rich and bet that we would win. All I have left now is my mansion and 800 acres of land. It is so much fun that Jarrett's here.

No comments: