Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday

Today we had to take Esther to the orthodontist. Chrissy came with us then we went to Friendly's. I had pancakes with strawberry sauce. Then we came home and took Chrissy home then Will and Kelly came over. We played Madden NFL 11. He won both times. Then the girls kicked us out. So we had lunch. I had a Veggie burger. Will had a Turkey burger. Then we kicked Esther and Kelly off the video games and we played Skate 2. I won both times. Then we went to the pool. It was a lot of fun. Then we came home and played MLB 2K10. He hit a walk off grand slam to win it. Then we played Home run derby. He won again. Then we raced the girls to Wills house. We walked they biked and Mom drove. We took some shortcuts and we had a head start but remember we were walking. WE WON. We even beat a car! Then we left Will and Kelly with there Mom now I am writing my blog.

No comments: