Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday

Today I went to my school to get my locker and schedule. My locker is down stairs. The school year is broken up int o blue and gold days. They alternate days. On a blue day I have chorus first thing in the morning Then I have a free period then I have science. Then I have another free period then I have Computer solutions in the first semester then Theater arts appreciation in the second semester. Then I have history. Then RAISE. RAISE is a period where you can retake a test or do homework or anything. On gold days I have English in second period then science. Next I have gym. You have to wear a uniform for gym now. Then I have a free period. Next I have history. Finally I have RAISE. I have a very good schedule. I wish my parents didn't make me do computer solutions. Then I went to the pool Will was there. I had a caramel drumstick. I had a good day.

No comments: