Sunday, September 5, 2010

sunday


Today we went out on the boat. We went to Sharks Tooth beach. The water was like eighty degrees. It was really warm. Then we went down the Potomac river some more. We found a restaurant were you anchor your boat and call a shuttle to pick you up. It was cool but unfortunately. We already had lunch. We had a cheese sandwich, goldfish and strawberries. Then we went tubing. It was really choppy so it was pretty hard. I stayed on the whole time though. It was a lot of fun. Then we got back in the car to get back home. We came home and I Mom made me do more of the extra credit work my math teacher gave me. They were kukaro puzzles. Basically they give you a number and you have to add up to that number using the number of spaces you have but they are more than one in a puzzle and you have to have all them work. Tomorrow we are going to the Nationals game. They are playing the Mets. We have good seats. They are right behind the Mets dug out.

No comments: