Thursday, September 2, 2010

thursday

Today mom woke me up at 6:30 to do a test run for school. So she took me to the bus stop. To see where it is. Then we came home and I watched Top Chef. I love that show. Then we went to Esther orientation. She has Mrs. Jashan for a teacher. Tomorrow is my orientation. School starts on Tuesday. Then we went to Wegman's . We had lunch there. Then we did a huge shopping trip. We are going to a baseball game on the last day of summer. We got the best seats. So far I don't know anyone who is taking the classes as me. I can't wait for school to start. We got a Tivo again. Yesterday we had a verizon guy come over to put in a card so it will work in with verizon. It now has a thing were is recommends shows you might like. I like th Tivo. Dad is coming home early all this week. Since he did a lot of work the last couple of weeks. I am all ready for school but Esther still has her home work packet to do.

1 comment:

tc said...

Hi John! Just found this link again looking for my own blog! (shows how much I've been paying attention to blogging, eh?)...

Glad to hear all's well and you and Ester are starting school... please say hello to the family for me - I was just out on Cape Cod with my family for a week and although we were there for the 4 days of nor'easterly winds and rain, we got two really nice days, and even caught a mess of black sea bass on a party boat after the storms... mmmmm..... tasty.

best, Tom Carroway