Saturday, September 4, 2010

friday

Today I went to my student orintation. I met all my teachers. My favorite teachers are Mr.Gordon my science teacher, Mr. Holland the chorus teacher, and Mrs.Lamber the computer teacher. My least favorite teacheris Mrs. Shepard my math teacher she is very strict. I think I will have a good year. There is only one kid from white oaks in my class his name is Hunter. I do have one of my friends form VBC(Virginia baseball clinic i took some on firday nights). His name is Chris. We have all t he same classes on a gold day. He will probably end up being my best friend. He is awesome. I put hold on a book it is called the Prince of Thieves. They are making a movie out of it. It is called The Town. Tomorrow Esther's friend Chrissy is coming of for a long time because her family all has work. School starts on Tuesday. My bus come at 6:43 I have to be up by 6:00:(.

No comments: