Sunday, September 5, 2010

saturday

Today we had to baby sit Esther friend Chrissy. So we took her to the pool. There was no one I knew that was there. The pool was almost empty. Then we went home and Esther and Chrissy played Wii. So I had lunch and watched some TV. I found this really cool show called Head Rush. It is basically a Mythbusters but Kari Byron host it and she does experiments during the breaks instead of ads. Dad and I watched Marley and Me. It is a really good movie. It is also very sad. I really want to see the movie Devil. It is a horror movie about these people that are stuck in an elevator and one of them is the devil and he is going to kill all the other people on the elevator but the people out side want to save them. Tomorrow we are going out on the boat. I can not wait. We have only been out once or twice this year. Only two more days of summer left :(. I kind want school to start though.

No comments: