Thursday, August 12, 2010

thursday

In the morning we were planning to go see Jarrett swim. But the meet was pushed back a couple hours because of storms. So we went to a mini golf place. It wasn't that good. We did the first nine holes. They didn't even have a score sheet! We stopped in Smoothie king on the way home. I had a Pineapple surf. It had strawberries, kiwi, and pineapple. Then we went to Bowl America to go bowling. Mom won the first game I came in second place and Esther came in last. Then Esther was hungry so she got a hamburger at the concession stand. Mom had a Hot Dog. I had a pretzel. Then we played a second game. I had a best all time score of 139. I won. Esther had 115 points and Mom had 77. Now we are back home. I can't wait to see Jarrett on Saturday or Sunday. It will be really fun. Esther and Mom are working on her math work. I am still reading Abraham Lincoln : vampire hunter it is still very good.

No comments: