Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monday

Today we basically did nothing. I rode my bike to the Laughing Ogre comic book store. I ordered one manga. It is called MPD-Psycho. It is a horror manga. Dad is still in New Jersey. It is raining a lot so they can;t go flying like they were supposed to. I asked him why he couldn't come home. He said because he is the leader there and he has to be the last one to leave. I really miss dad he has been gone for almost two weeks straight. Mom is to pooped from having Jarrett here to do anything so it is really boring at the Anderson house. We will do our school shopping for our supplies tomorrow. As I said really boring. Locker distribution day is next week. That is where they give out the locker and the schedules. There is also a Pep Rally for all the sports teams next week to. Their is going to be a new cousin in the Eilers' family. My uncle Rob is having a baby boy. He is due in February.

No comments: