Friday, June 28, 2013

Past 3 Days

Wednesday:
I didn't do much today at all.  Mom, Esther and I all went to the doctors today, all at separate times.  Other then that we didn't do anything at all.  I have a few goals this summer.  I want to bake more.  I made my mom's birthday cake.  It was from a box though.  I also want to practice bass more then I have been recently.  I also need to practice piano and singing more.  I am taking vocal lessons on Thursday.  I will be talking over half the singing in my band once I get more comfortable.  I am starting to get there.  After this summer of vocal lessons I think I will be comfortable enough.  I am very excited for that.  It will give us an extra advantage because it is a little different then everyone else.  After we record some of my friends who are already in a signed band will be listening to my band.  If they like us they might promote us and we might get big.  Other then that I don't really have much else I am planning to do this summer.  I want to spend alot of time with friends this summer.  So far I have been spending a fair amount of time with my friends but I want to continue to for the rest of the summer.
Thursday:
Today Esther's friend Zach came over.  They played Mario Kart for a while.  I played with them for a little bit.  I beat them every time because I am the master of Mario Kart.  Then they went to have lunch.  I went skateboarding for a little bit and they went to the park.  So far the summer has been pretty boring.  It's been fun though.  I have been spending a lot of time with friends.  I'm glad I have been.  It's hard to spend time with friends during the school year.  I didn't have a lot of classes with my friends this year it made me really annoyed.  It would be really nice if i had a bunch of classes with friends this year.  The band is going to try to have a practice this weekend.  I am really looking forward to maybe having some this year.  My friends and I are taking alot of the same classes.  We get our class schedule in august though.  I have plans to hang out with a good friend I haven't seen in a while on Tuesday I am very excited.  Esther has another swim meet on Saturday.  I don't know if I will go this time though.  I don't have any friends going to this one.  Esther doesn't want me going either.  She think's I will embarrasses her.  Mom want's me to go to support her though.  The swim meet is very early.  I would have to be there at 9 in the morning.
Friday:
Today I had to wake up early because the cleaning lady was coming to help mom clean.  I am very tired now.  After they left,  I made some pot stickers for lunch.  They were very good.  Soon after Jake came over and we hung out for a while.  We played Mario Kart for a little bit.  I won most of the time.  After we played that we walked to Taco Bell.  It is just down the street from my house.  As we were walking back it started to rain a little.  Once we got back it started to really pour and thunder.  Sandy got really scared.  After the storm calmed down a little bit Jake's Mom came to pick him up.  After he left Esther and I played some Mario Party.  We played on the same team and we won 12 stars to 3.  Then we played some mini games.  I won most of them and she got mad.  We were going to a pot luck at the pool but it got cancelled because of the storm.  Mom made a really nice cake she was going to bring but since it was cancelled we get to have some tonight.  It looks very good.  I don't know exactly what it is though.  Tomorrow Esther and I are going to go buy the new Mario Party.  We are going to go through all our old games and trade in some of our old games.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Hi John - "She think's I will embarrasses her." No way would you do that! Go and cheer for her!
I wish your mom had put that cake in the freezer and saved it for my next visit! Grandma