Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Past two days

Yesterday I didn't really do anything all morning.  I lazed around watched some TV and played some Wii with Esther.  We have been playing Mario Kart a lot lately.  We have almost unlocked all the characters.  I also went to Guitar Center with Chase.  I am saving up for a new bass and it is 50 % off for this month only but I don't have the money I need.  I will probably have to pay full price after I save up.  After that I came back home.  Later that day, Esther had a swim meet against Chase's pool so I went to that.  One of my friends who I hadn't talked since 8th grade was there.  We got to catch up during the swim meet.  It was a lot of fun.  Esther did pretty well in her races.  She has been doing really well this summer so far.  I am proud of her.  Tomorrow I am going to Jake's house to work on writing some more music.  I really enjoy writing with Jake.  We work really well together and are almost always on the same page as far as writing goes.  I am proud of what we have done before.  Each song we write keeps getting better and better.

Today I had an orthodontist appointment in the morning.  My teeth are still straight.  I don't need braces.  The orthodontist said that my two of my bottom teeth are slightly off but not enough to wear its a problem at all.  Then I got a bagel from the bagel bakery across the street.  After that I went to the DMV to try to get my learners permit but I missed one of the questions on signs so I have to retake it in 15 days to get my permit.  The DMV is in the mall so I went shopping after that.  I bought a new CD.  It is called Rise 200.  My favorite record label, Rise Records, has released 200 albums and for there 200th album they released a compilation of all of there favorite songs they have every released.  It is three discs and 50 songs long.  I also got some more summer clothes.  Then I went over to Jake's house.  We finished a song we've been working on for 6 months or so because we finally had a break though on it.  I also brought some lyrics I had finished writing a few days ago and spend some time on that.  I think it is starting to come along.  We have 3 songs basically finished and 7 or 8 others in the process of being finished.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Why don't you propose a loan to Grandpa for the new bass. Give him a definite pay-off schedule over the next few months and purchase it for the sale price?
Grandma