Sunday, August 11, 2013

friday

This morning Janet came to help Mom clean the house.  She showed up a little late but she was done by eleven thirty or so.  After she finished it was just about time for Mom to leave for her haircut.  Before she left we went to get some pizza.  They had a lunch special where you got two slices of pizza and a fountain drink.  I got a slice with ricotta on it and a slice with black olives.  Mom also got a slice of ricotta but she got a slice of pepperoni for Esther when she got home from camp.  It was her last day of camp.  They had a big party all day.  Esther was all hyped up on sugar when she got home. Before long she crashed and was pretty grumpy for the rest of the day.  Tomorrow we are going to see a movie as a family.  It is called The Way Way Back,  It was filmed in Falmouth! I think it is very cool.  We are going to a new movie theater. It seems like it will be all preppy and stuff.  I don't have many other plans for the weekend.  On Monday I am hanging out with the band to get the rest of the stuff we need to record.  My friends birthday is on Thursday but that is the day I leave for California.  I will probably hang out with them the day before to give them their present.

No comments: