Tuesday, August 13, 2013

saturday

Today we went to see a movie as a family.  We saw the movie The Way Way Back.  It was filmed on Cape Cod.  I think that is so cool! The plot of the movie is there is a family who kinda dysfunctional.  The kid is very socially awkward and doesn't fit in with his family.  His step dad is very mean to him.  He finds a mentor of sorts.  He is the manager at Water Wizz.  It is one of my new favorite movies.  It was so good.  After the movie was over we went out to lunch.  After much debate on where to eat we finally decided on Noodles & Company.  After we ate we headed home.  Later that day we went to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner and dessert.  We made homemade milkshakes.  They turned out surprisingly well.  Tomorrow I don't think we are doing much.  I am planning on getting my learners permit at some point this week but I leave for California on Thursday.  I am very excited to go to California!  I think it will be so much fun.  I haven't been in 4 years or so.  It will be nice to see grandma and grandpa Eilers again.  I don't know what all I will be doing but I bet it will be fun.

No comments: