Friday, August 9, 2013

wednesday

Today Esther stayed home from camp.  She wasn't feeling well.  She was really congested.  She is enjoying the camp a lot though.  Esther and I starting playing a game of Monopoly but we never finished it.  We also got out the bread machine from downstairs.  We tried making yogurt bread but Esther put in to much salt so the bread didn't rise enough and it was really salty.  Before we made the bread we went to the store to get the materials we needed.  Tomorrow me and Mom are planning to try again.  Hopefully the next on comes out better.  It is really easy to make the bread.  Esther's play is tomorrow.  Mom and I are going to see it.  Ms. Hard says it is the longest play shes ever done with this camp.  Esther says it is almost two hours long.  Hopefully it isn't too boring.  Usually the play's stage door does are fairly boring unfortunately.  I don't have many plans this week or next week.  I leave for California for two weeks in another week or so.  I am excited to go on a vacation.  It will be my first all summer.  The summer has been pretty boring so far.  I only have a couple weeks left before I head back to school.

No comments: