Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

Sunday:
Today Mom and Dad went to see Wolverine at Tyson's Corner mall.  I decided to sleep in because it was the first day all week that I could sleep in.  I slept in till eleven or so.  Then I got to relax for most of the day.  Mom and Dad got home from the movie at about one thirty.  Then they took a nap.  Esther and Mom went the swim banquet.  All the people on the summer swim team were invited.  It was a potluck so Esther wanted to go to target get hot dogs to bring. I went with them to pick up dinner for me and dad.  I got frozen pizza and some salad.  Esther got the new Taylor Swift CD at target.  When we got home they got ready for the potluck.  Dad and I made the pizza and salad for dinner.  Tomorrow Esther starts her two weeks of camp.  I think she will have fun.  Some of my friends are going to be counselors there.  This will be her first time doing devised theater.  I really enjoy it.  It is different then most other types of theater though.  I hope she likes it.  I don't have many plans this week over all.  I will be having band practice a few times this week but other then that I won't be doing much.
Monday:
Today was Esther's first day of drama camp with Ms. Hard.  She said she is really enjoying it.  A lot of my friends are counselors this year.  Esther will be at Robinson next year.  It will be the first time since elementary school we will be at the same school.  I had band practice today.  We are still working on writing.  The song we recorded won't be release because our drummer was too off time at some points for to be fixed.  We are going buy microphones for the drums so we can do drums ourselves.  Our guitarist has an easy way to record guitars really well.  I have some really good vocal microphones.  We are going to take out time to finish writing.  We have a total of 7 songs in the works.  After we think we have finished our songs will record them ourselves.  Then one of my friends who is college now for producing is going to mix them for us for free.  So it will still be a while until we release anything.  It will probably be September or October.  We had a good practice today.  We are working on finishing our third full song.  We are spending alot of time on each song to perfect them.
Tuesday:
Today was Esther's second day of camp.  The camp starts at nine thirty.  I woke up this morning at ten forty five or so.  After I woke up I watched some tv.  At noon Aaron came.  Since Esther wasn't here I had an hour long lesson.  We worked on the Moonlight Sonata for the most part.  I am almost done with the first movement.  There are three movements total.  The second movement is few short.  It is barely a page long.  The last movement however is really long.  It is 5 or 6 pages.  After my lesson was over I made some lunch.  At around 3 my friend came over.  We hung out for a while.  It was fun to hang out with my friend.  Tomorrow I am going to the mall.  Then I have a doctors appointment.  I might be hanging out with another friend tomorrow too.  It will be a pretty full day.  Other then that I don't really have any plans this week.  I am going to California in just a few weeks.  I am very excited to get out of Virginia for a few weeks.  I will be there for one week just by myself then the rest of the family will come out for the second week.  We are driving from California to Washington.

No comments: