Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Monday and Tuesday

Monday:
This morning I woke up at 11:30.  After I got ready for the day it was about noon.  Mom and I went out to run some errands.  We went to the library first to drop off some books.  Next we went to the atm so Mom can get some more cash.  Last we went to the bagel bakery to get some bagels for lunch.  I got an everything bagel with vegetable cream cheese.  Mom got a banana walnut bagel.  The rest of the week is pretty exciting.  Tomorrow I am hanging out with a friend in the morning.  In the afternoon/evening we are going to have band practice to get ready for recording on Saturday.  Wednesday is warped tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited.  We are planning to be there at 9:30 or 10.  The doors open at 11 and the first bands play at 11:15. The last band will end at 9 in the evening.  It will be a lot of fun.  Chase and I have decided to spend the day together seeing bands.  The bands I am going to see are Citizen, Like Moths To Flames, The Wonder Years, The Story So Far and Matt Kerekes.  I am going to have a lot of fun.  On Friday I am going to get my haircut.  Esther is also coming home Friday night.  I am going to make the chocolate cake recipe grandma sent me a few days ago for dessert on Friday for her.
Tuesday:
This morning I had a piano lesson with Aaron.  Since Esther isn't here this week I took the full hour lesson.  We worked on the Moonlight sonata for the most part.  After my lesson I went to my friend Nika's house.  We picked her up and went back to my house.  We played some video games and played with sandy.  Then we walked Taco bell to get some lunch.  Then when we got back her mom came to pick her up.  After she left I packed up my stuff and I headed to practice.  We started practice at 4 and we practiced till 8:30.  We practiced the whole time.  We got the song we are recording on Saturday completely ready to record.  We also finished up a second song we have been working on.  We now have two songs ready to perform and a few more on the way to being complete.  Tomorrow is warped tour.  I am carpooling with Jake, Christopher, Chase, Fernanda, and Abby.  I am not going to be hanging out with many of them I am going to be hanging out with Chase for the most part.  We are meeting up with our friend Mikayla.  I might be meeting up with some of my other friends while I am there too.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

John - Put a piece of cake in the freezer for me! Grandma