Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday

Sunday:
Today was pretty boring.  I woke up around at eight and couldn't go back to sleep cause my throat hurt.  I have a little bit of a cold.  Mom went to church in the morning and ran some errands.  Esther and I played some video games.  Then I caught up on my blogs.  Then the whole family went out to dinner at Olive Garden.  It was fun.  Esther got spaghetti and meatballs.  I got shrimp Alfredo.  Mom got spaghetti and meat sauce and Dad got soup.  For an appetizer we got calamari and zucchini.  I don't really have any plans this week.  I am going to be hanging out with some friends this week.  That will be fun.  Other then that it will be a pretty boring week. Our single is being mixed in a week and then we will have a lyrics video made for it.  We will release it in the next week or so.  It is very exciting.  We are going to try to play a few shows over the rest of the summer.  I am going to California for the last two weeks in august and I am working next week but other then that I don't have many summer plans.  It has been a pretty relaxing summer so far.  That is a good thing.


Monday:
Today the new refrigerator was delivered.  I just woke up when they were leaving after delivering it and installing it.  It fit just as dad and I had predicted.  Then as we were waiting for it to cool off, we went grocery shopping.  Esther had a swim meet that night so it was just Dad and I.  We watched the home run derby.  Dad went upstairs to go to bed about half an hour after it started though.  I stayed up to watch the whole thing.  Esther and Mom got home from the swim meet at 9:30 or so.  Esther and I have decided to make dinner one night this week each.  Esther is making dinner and dessert on Wednesday.  She is making Chinese spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and "Sun Flower" cupcakes for dessert.  The cupcakes are vanilla cupcakes that a frosted to look like sun flowers.  I am making dinner dessert on Saturday.  I am making a mushroom "bolognese" and Polenta dish for dinner and I am making homemade ice cream sandwiches for dessert.  I think it will be fun.  We are going to Wegman's to go shopping on Wednesday.  I enjoy cooking a lot of the time.
Tuesday:
Today I woke up at about 11:30 or so.  I was supposed to have a piano lesson from 12:30 - 1 but our teacher forgot to come.  He is coming tomorrow instead.  I had a doctors appointment at 1:45.  It was pretty boring.  Then I had a rehearsal in D.C from 6 to 8.  It was for the program I did this year called Voices of Now.  We are performing a scene from our piece at a convention in Maryland a week from Saturday.  We haven't rehearsed the play since the beginning of May so it was really rough.  We ended up changing a lot of the scene.  It was nice to see my friends again.  All the people who didn't graduate this year made it back in for next year.  I really enjoy the people in the ensemble.  One of my good friends in the ensemble is going off to college this year though.  Luckily he is going to George Mason which is just down the street from my house.  He is going to come over to visit a lot.  We offered him a home cooked meals and a place to wash his clothes if he ever needs it.  I will be fun to still see him even though he is in college.  I would of really missed him.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Was your doctor's appointment on Wednesday because of your sore throat on Monday? And what did the doctor find?
Good luck with supper on Saturday! I have never made polenta. Love, Grandma