Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Weekend


Saturday:
Dad went out on the boat with sandy.  I didn't wake up till 11:30 or so.  I was really tired.  Sandy got really dirty because she went swimming in the water.  After they got back dad and I took sandy to get a bath.  It took a lot of shampoo to get her clean again but we got her very clean again.  Other then that it was a very boring day.  Esther leaves for camp tomorrow.  She will be gone from Sunday till Friday.  She is going to be at Girl Scout.  She doesn't really want to go.  She is worried about not having her electronics for a few days. She is also worried about not being with mom and dad for such a long time.  She is also very mad that I don't have to go to a sleep away camp.  I am going to stay in California for an extra week with Grandma and Grandpa Eilers.  I am very excited.  I think it is going to be a lot of fun.  That is going to be the at the end of August.  I am not going to any camps this summer other then working at one.  I am going to use this as more of a relaxing summer because school can be really stressful and I really need some time to just relax.  Esther is going to be doing quite a few camps though.
Sunday:
Today I woke up early and went on a walk around royal lake with Sandy.  Royal lake is about a mile around so it was a nice long walk for sandy.  After we finished the walk we brought Sandy back home, the whole family decided to go out to first watch for breakfast.  I got carrot cake pancakes.  They were very good.  Esther got the "traditional breakfast".  It was 2 eggs, hashbrowns, and sausages.  Dad and Mom both got a crepe with cheese and vegetable.  After we ate breakfast and got home Esther and I played some Mario Kart before Esther had to get ready to go to camp.  She is going to Girl Scout camp all week.  It is a sleep away camp so I will be the only child here this week.  I think she will have fun at camp.  She seemed kinda nervous about it though.  After we dropped off Esther we went to Costco.  After we got everything we needed and waited in line for the register but apparently dad was taken off his companies Costco card.  So they weren't going to let us check out.  After some bickering with the manager they finally let us check out.  After that we came home.  The rest of the day was pretty boring.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Hi John - How do you like being an only child? Pretty good, huh?
I have a feeling you miss Esther just a little bit...
Love, Grandma