Sunday, July 28, 2013

Friday

Today was my last day of work.  My groups performed got there parents today.  Each station was short.  Only twenty minutes instead of fifty minutes each.  At the end of the stations they performed for the other campers and there parents.  My group in the morning is a full day group so they performed in the afternoon.  I performed with both of my groups.  I performed twice in the afternoon.  We also found out today that one of the campers had had lice all week but there parents never told us.  The leader of the camp did a deep clean of all the carpeted rooms we used.  He was very mad that they didn't tell us.  Tomorrow I am going to a theater conference with voices of now.  A few of my friends are going.  We are helping Ashley, the leader of voices of now do a presentation on devising theater.  I think it will be fun.  I am looking forward to finally sleeping in on Sunday though.  Esther had camp this week.  I don't know what I will be doing this week.  I will probable be having band practice a few times this week and I will probably be hanging out with some friends this week too.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

How does your head feel? Itchy? Grandma