Monday, July 22, 2013

Friday

Today was a pretty boring day.  The end of my boring day's will be next week though.  I have work from 8:30 till 4:15 or so.  I am a camp counselor.  I don't know what age group I will be working with yet though.  I hope I don't have to work with the really really young kids because I don't work as well with the youngest kids.  Esther will be attending the same camp but not the same week I am being a counselor.  I am only working one week this year because I am technically training this year to be a full-time counselor next year.  Counselor's usually work three or four of the weeks each year.  I am getting paid for this week but not as much as a full time counselor would be.  I won't be able to see my friends as much this week but I might be hanging out with some of my friends after my day of work is over.  I think it will be a pretty good week overall.  I think work will be kind of stressful but fun sometimes.  I will not be working with Mrs. Hard, my drama teacher in middle school.  Even though she is part of the camp.  Esther is taking her camp next week which takes places on the other end of the school.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I am glad that your boring days will soon end and I look forward to hearing your impressions of drama camp - I think you will have a great time and earn money too! Have you saved enough for the bass you admired? Lately I see that my comments are not appearing - will try to figure out what I am doing wrong. Love, Grandma