Friday, July 19, 2013

wednesday

Today I was supposed to have a piano lesson but Aaron forgot.  We rescheduled for tomorrow morning though.  Esther made dinner tonight.  We went to Wegman's to pick up some of the ingredients.  Esther's friend Hope came with us.  They decided to make the cupcake's together.  We got lunch there too.  I got some vegetarian lasagna.  Mom got a slice of pizza.  Esther's dinner was pretty good overall.  There was a little to much soy sauce in the pasta though.  The cupcake's were very good though.  They were vanilla cupcakes with green frosting, 3 oreo's and an M&M.  They looked like sunflowers.  I am excited to make my dish on Saturday.  I hope it turns out okay.  I have never cooked polenta before of made the sauce.  The dessert shouldn't be to hard though i am just making the cookies for ice cream sandwiches.  I want to start cooking more often because I enjoy it.  Tomorrow I am going to hang out with my friend.  So far this summer had been pretty good.  I enjoy relaxing summers.  I can't believe the summer is almost halfway over!  It has went by so fast.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Good luck with the polenta! Sounds like a good summer for you - are you mostly riding your bike or using your skate board more? Love, Grandma