Saturday, July 20, 2013

Thursday

Today I woke up in the morning and watched Master Chef with Mom.  Then my friend Nika invited me over.  We hung out from about ten thirty till about two thirty.  Then Mom came to pick me up.  Esther's friend Zach was over when we got home.  They wanted to go to the bowling alley.  I rode in the car with them.  On the way there Mom took me to Taco Bell.  Then we dropped off Esther and Zach off at the bowling alley.  Then Mom dropped me back at home because I didn't want to go bowling.  At school we bowl every Friday in our gym classes so I am sick of it by now.  After Mom dropped me off she went back to the bowling alley with Esther and Zach because the bowling alley can be shady sometimes.  I relaxed at the house until it was about six thirty then I had a vocal lesson.  The vocal lesson went pretty well.  We worked on some acoustic songs.  I am working on a solo project apart from my band where I sing, play guitar, and sometimes piano.  Next week I am bringing him the first song I have finished writing for that.  I enjoy working with my voice teacher.

No comments: