Friday, July 12, 2013

Wednesday

Today was warped tour.  I woke up at seven to get ready.  Everyone was here and we were left at eight thirty.  We arrived at the venue at nine thirty or so.  The doors opened at 11 so we got in line.  Once the doors opened I went with Chase and we got a schedule.  Chase had to leave at 3 so he could go to his swim meet.  We caught Woe, Is Me and a few other bands before he had to leave.  All the bands I wanted to see didn't play till later though.  Before Chase left we went to a signing of the band Secrets.  The first band that I really wanted to see was letlive.  They were very good.  I had already seen them already but it was fun to see them again.  At four fifteen Like Moths To Flames played.  They are one of my favorite bands.  I got up on the barricade for that show.  As soon as they were done I ran over to see The Wonder Years on the main stage.  After they were over I got some grilled cheese for dinner and then I went over to the Kevin Says stage to see Secrets.  I saw my friends Koyla and Matt at that set.  As soon as they were over I ran to the Tilly's stage to see The Story So Far.  After they were over I ran back to the Kevin Says stage to see Citizen.  Lastly I ran over to the Monster Stage to see Attila before the day was over.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

What is it about some bands that make you decide they are good? And what is it about other bands that you dislike? Just curious. Very glad that you had a good time...I know you gave your mom a special thanks and a big hug for making it possible. Grandma