Wednesday, July 8, 2015

7/6 and 7/7

7/6
Today I spend the whole day with my friend.  She's been working at a bakery in town and today was her last day off before I leave.  We went to the mall first.  I got a new pair of earrings.  Then we went to get lunch.  Then we went over to her house and I helped her dye her hair.  Other than that I didn't do much.  Tomorrow I am getting lunch with my friend Kate.  There isn't much to talk about really.  I have pretty much just been relaxing.  It's been nice.
The end of the week is coming fast now.  I am really looking forward to going to philly.  Philly is one of my favorite cities.  I think I am going to really enjoy being able to experience living in a city.  I haven't really had an experience like that before.  I used to live in a small town in Massachusetts and now I live in the middle of suburbia.  It'll definitely be something new for me.  3 weeks is going to be a good time to help me decide if I really want to go to college in a city.  Its scary knowing how different things will be this time next year but its also exciting.  I just hope that I will end up somewhere where I'll be happy.
7/7
Today I got lunch with my friend Kate.  We went to Cafe Rio.  Its a Mexican place.  I always get the  sweet pork tacos.  I think they are really good.  We caught up for a while.  We've both been busy and haven't had a lot of time to hang out.  After we had lunch I went to go get my hair cut.  The place I usually go is closing on august 1st.  The same woman will still be cutting my hair but she doesn't know where she will be going quite yet.  After my hair cut went over  to my friends house and ended up spending the night there.
Tomorrow  I don't have anything going on.  I have a piano lesson for twice as long because Esther isn't back from California yet.  It sounds like shes had a good time visiting out there.  She gets back on saturday so I'll get a chance to see her for a little bit before I leave for philly.
Mom and I are driving to Newport News thursday morning to visit Christopher Newport college.  I haven't seen it yet but I have heard really good things about it.  I don't really want to stay in Virginia for college but I will be visiting with an open mind.

No comments: