Monday, July 2, 2007

day 13

Today I went to Water wiz. I went on a new ride. It's a slide that is covered. It's mostly pitch black. My favorite part is when you pass a light spot and then it seems like your gone go straight the rest of the way and then just when you don't expect it , it drops. Before we left we played flag football. I was on yellow and then half way through I changed to blue. Two minutes left, tie game. We each had 1 down to score. But blue got 2. The reason blue got 2 is after a kid went out of bounds another kid stole the ball from him and at the second down blue got a touch down and won

1 comment:

gramma said...

Hi John - I am SO thrilled that you are keeping a blog. It is very exciting to hear about what you are doing each day this summer. Keep up the good work. Love, Gramma
ps. that water ride sounds scary.