Thursday, July 26, 2007

day 22

We were stuck in London for 3 extra days. On Sunday we went to Legoland Windsor. Witch a amusement park that's bast on Lego's. My favorite ride is Jungle Coaster. It's the scariest ride there. There only 1 big drop but whats the most scary is there is lots of turn. The turns are scary because it feels like your gonna fall the track. We picked are kitten Gooey. Gooey hasn't met Lucy because Lucy needs to get use to cat before they can meet. I'm now a Lego club member. Witch means I can play club games online.

1 comment:

gramma said...

How exciting to have 3 whole extra days in London. LegoLand sounds exciting - and scary. Did Esther like the rides as much as you did? I am glad you are back home safe and sound. What will you do the rest of the summer? I guess I will just have to read your blog and find out. Love, Gramma