Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm in england!

It's the first day I'm in Woodstock with James, Matt, aunt Cynthia and uncle Charles. Esther and I went to hamleys. Hamleys is a big toy store. There is 5 floors. Its the worlds biggest toy store. I got a transformers watch and a stuffed dog named deputy. Esther got a cat that that purs and sleeps and is really annoying. I went on the London Eye. The London eye is a large Ferris wheel. You can see almost all London from the top. We also went to the tower of London. The tower of London is a old castle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear John, How was your flight to England? It's a long trip. We're you able to watch movies on the plane? I hope you like sightseeing in London. I've been to England twice and was amazed at how old some of the buildings are. I hope you were able to take a train ride. The weather here has been pretty warm; it's probably cooler where you are. Say hi to Esther, Mom and Dad, and I'll see you next week. Love to all, Eileen