Sunday, July 8, 2007

day 19

It was Reverend Linda Hey's last day. We said goodbye to her itinerant puppy (puppet) preacher named Abby. She gave us little crosses made of yarn. Mine was blue with white inside. Esther's is purple with white in the middle. I went to my friends Lukas's birthday party. I got him a Red Sox Uno card game. At his party he had a pool and a Slip'n'Slide. His party was at his house. It was really rough but it was fun. Mom and I went to the Community Garden to check on our plot and our tomatoes are really tall. My dad got me a new game for my Nintendo DS. It is New Super Mario Bros.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

You sure seem to be having a great summer! Do you like tomatoes? I didn't when I was your age. Thanks for posting your blog on the web, I really enjoy it!

lots of love,
karen