Wednesday, June 24, 2015

6/24/15

Today I woke up around 11 and made myself breakfast.  Mom had already left to run some errands.  I went to get some coffee with my friend once I woke myself up a little bit.  We hung out for a while before I headed back  home for my piano lesson.  I am working on a rhapsody by Brahms right now.  If I decide to apply to a school that had an audition component, it will be one of my audition pieces.  The pieces is cool but it is also pretty difficult.  I am about halfway through the piece right now and am hoping to finish it before the end of the summer.  I am planning to practice a lot this summer since I have more time. I don't know if I will apply to any audition schools though because I am more interested the business side of music.  It is stressful trying to figure out the next step in my life after high school but it is also exciting.  Mostly it is stressful not knowing what's next.  I think once I commit to a college I won't be so stressed anymore.  Mom wants me to visit more colleges this summer.  She has a bunch picked out, but most of them I'm not really interested in.  There are a lot of specific things I am looking for in a college.

No comments: