Tuesday, June 30, 2015

6/29/15 and 6/30/15

6/29/15
I went to a concert Saturday night.  It was in Baltimore and it didn't start till late so Mom and Esther came up to Baltimore with me and we rented a hotel room.  The concert started at 8 and there were 5 or 6 openers.  The group I went to see didn't even start till almost 11.  Their set was about an hour and a half.  So the show wasn't even over to 12:30.  I stayed a little after as well to buy a shirt.  I went to see the group Seshollowaterboyz.  They are a group of hip hop artists from LA that do a lot of songs together.  Most of the time during the set at least one or two of them aren't performing so it was interesting.  They were really good performers too.  The crowd was pretty intense too.  I crowd surfed and danced as well so I was really sore the next day.  We drove home the next morning.  I didn't do much that day.  Mostly just relaxed.  I got dinner with a friend that night though.  I've been trying to hang out with as many of my friends before I leave for philly.  A lot of them will be leaving for college pretty soon after I get back.  I figure they will be busy packing by the time I get back so it will be best to see them before I leave.
6/30/15
Today I woke up to Sandy barking.  The power had went out because there was construction and Sandy was scared from the beeping on the battery backups.  The power came back on around noon.  I left to hang out with my friend soon after.  We got lunch together and caught up because we hadn't seen each other in a while.
I've been working on some music  now that I have things set up.  I am planning to release some form of EP before I leave for philly.  I have two tracks done right now.  I want to do one or two more before I release it.  Other than that I don't have many solid plans before leaving.  I will still try to write my blog when I am in philly but I don't know how busy I will be.  I think Dad is letting bring a laptop but I don't know which one I will be bringing.  I'm sure  I will find someway to keep everyone updated though.  I leave a week from Saturday.  I still need to go shopping for the rest of the stuff I need.

No comments: