Saturday, June 27, 2015

6/27/15

I didn't do much today.  I woke up around 10 then worked on some music in my room for a  while.  I got a rough draft of a song done.  Then I got lunch from a deli down the street.  Its a Korean deli.  I usually get the bulgogi sub.  Bulgogi is a Korean beef dish.  I think it is really good.  I went over to my friends a little later.  We worked on writing some more music.  Mom made burritos for dinner.  They were good too.  I don't have many plans for next week either.  I am going to make sure I work on more music and hang out with some more friends before I leave for Philly.  I think I will need to start packing early next week too.  I will be gone for 3 weeks which is a pretty long time to be away from home.  A few of my friends will have left for college already by the time I get back so I need to find time to see them before I leave.  I have enjoyed this summer so far and am looking forward to relaxing even more next week.  I will make sure to upload some music next week as well.  I have started setting a studio up in my room.  Hopefully by the end of the summer I will have everything I need to have a real nice studio all set up.

No comments: