Thursday, June 25, 2015

6/25/15

Today mom, Esther and I all woke up early and went to First Watch for breakfast.  I got some breakfast tacos.  They were okay but they needed more egg and more salsa in my opinion.  There was a lot of chicken and not enough of the other stuff.  Then we headed back home to pick up Sandy and take her for a bath.  She was starting to get pretty dirty.  I decided to stay home however.  Dad was still at home because he decided to go into work late.
I've finally started getting bored of the summer.  My key for protools should come today as well.  I am excited to finally get back to work on some music.  I have plans for a big album this summer.   I am going to write hip-hop/jazz inspired instrumentals and have my favorite local artists and friends featured on it.  Hopefully I'll be able to finish it up before the end of the summer.
I am starting to think about packing for Uarts now.  I leave in two weeks.  I am mostly excited but a little nervous to be on my own for so long for the first time.  I think I'll be okay.  After the first few days I'll get used to it.

No comments: