Friday, June 26, 2015

6/26/15

Yesterday I decided to spend the night at my friends.  We worked on some music and watched some movies and had a chance to catch up a little.  I hadn't seen him in about a week because he is a lifeguard at one of the pools so he works a lot in the summer.  I am going to start looking for a job once I get back from Philly I think.  Quite a few local places are hiring right now so I am pretty optimistic about getting one.  I have a few things I am still saving up for.  I am probably going get a new microphone next.  I am still deciding between a few but I have narrowed it down to 3.  I also am going to get a pair of monitors to mix on.  Other than that I should be all set to make all the music I want at home.  It is exciting to be able to do it all at home instead of having to go somewhere else.  Once I start making music I will start including it in my blogs.
I leave for Philly in two weeks.  I think Mom and I are going to the mall or something tomorrow to get the rest of the things I will need for the trip.
I am going to a concert in baltimore on Sunday.  I am see Seshollowaterboyz.  They are a rap group from LA that I am a fan of.

No comments: