Monday, June 22, 2015

First Post of 2015

So, its summer again.  It has been a long year.  But I'll spare you that whole story.  Now that its summer, it is time to relax.  I do have some plans this summer so it won't be entirely unproductive.  I am going to Philadelphia from July 13th to August 1st for the University of the Arts summer institute.  I will be taking classes in the Music Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology course and at the end I will have 3 more college credits.  I am looking forward to being on my own for a while away from everything.  I am also working on an album of music.  I am hoping to release it sometime this summer.  Hopefully before I leave for Philly, but that's pushing it.  I want to make it as good as it can be.  I am also starting a business with some friends.  We are going to release music and make some shirts to sell.
I will be a senior next year.  It all happened so fast.  This is my last summer as a high school student.  That's kind of hard to believe.  I will be taking my music class again next year.  I am also taking AP Statistics as my math course.  I am a little nervous about taking it.  It is apparently the hardest math course Robinson offers.  Fortunately my favorite math teacher teaches it though.  Hopefully it isn't as hard as I'm expecting.
I will probably be visiting some more colleges this summer too.  I really like University of the Arts and think I will probably end up there.  However it is good to have other options.  I am planning to go into Music Business now.

No comments: