Sunday, August 31, 2014

last three blogs of the summer

Thursday
On Thursday I picked up my schedule for the upcoming school year.  My schedule is pretty good I am taking all the classes I expected. Apparently my teachers are pretty good.  I have my music production class every morning from 7:30 till 9.  Then on blue days I will have History of the Americas then Environmental Systems.  On gold days I will have English Honors then Calculus. I have pretty much finished my summer homework so I should be able to just enjoy the last weekend of summer.  I don't have any classes other then my music production class with any of my friends so I will have to make some new friends.   Hopefully It'll be a good year I am pretty happy with my schedule.  Esther got her schedule as well.  Her schedule is pretty as well.  She did however get the same teacher I got in eighth grade.  I hated her but hopefully Esther has a better experience.  She got one of the best teachers at Robinson for English this year however.  He is a lot fun to be around he helps out a lot with the middle school drama program.  I think Esther will have a better year then last year.
Saturday
I downloaded an app on my phone the other day.  It counts how many steps you take everyday and tells you have many calories you burn and gives you a step goal for how much weight you want to lose.  It has me working up to 10,000 steps a day.  I have been going for a few long walks each day some with Sandy some without.  I have been averaging about 6000 or 7000 steps a day so far.  If I keep walking everyday and eating healthier I am hoping to at least be close to my weight goal by my birthday.  The family went out to dinner tonight.  It was a pretty good place Dad had wanted to go to for a while.  It was pretty good.  It is an american food place with a lot of italian food as well.  Over all I would be willing to go again.  Sandy is also getting sick again.  She isn't as much as she should.  We are going to take to the vet on Monday.  The vet closes early on Saturday and isn't open on sunday's.  Hopefully she isn't that sick.  She ate dinner last night but she's been looking pretty sad and been sleeping a lot however.  She tends to get sick a lot but that happens a lot with her species.  She had been pretty healthy over all lately though.
Last blog of the year.
This is the finally blog of the summer.  I will be starting school on Tuesday.  I don't really have any plans for tomorrow.  I will probably hang out with some friends.  I also forgot to mention I am taking my road test on Thursday.  I will technically have my licence on Thursday.  However I won't be able to officially use it till the third week of October.  At least I will have it out of the way and won't have to worry about it in October.  Other then that not much has been going on.  I went to Guitar Center with my friend this morning.  He had to pick up a few things and I went with him to keep him company.  It was fun.  After we went to guitar center he brought me back home.  Then I went for a walk.  There isn't much else to talk about.  I will continue to update you guys through out the year.  I am kind of excited to be heading back to school.  I think it will be a really good year but I will let you know if it is.  Sandy still hasn't been eating that much.  We are going to take her into the vet on tuesday most likely.  Mom and Dad went out on the boat this morning.  Esther and I stayed here and slept in, in order to take advantage of the last two days of summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed your blog VERY much this summer, John. So glad that your school schedule worked out well. Keep walking - if you walk on the treadmill, you can listen to that great music at the same time! I will look for occasional dispatches on school, etc. Love Grandma