Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Blog

I haven't done much this week.  I have been sleeping in.  Esther has been doing some babysitting this week.  I have a friend coming over tomorrow.  On Sunday I am going to see one of my favorite bands of all time.  They are called Basement.  I have loved them since mid 2012.  This will be my first time seeing them.  They broke up in December 2012 and just got back together earlier this year.  My favorite songs by them are  Earl Grey and Pine.  Actually I can't choose a favorite song by them all there songs are really good.  So far they have released 2 albums 2 EP's and a Demo.  They just released there second EP this summer to go along with there tour.  The other bands playing are Superheaven (I have listened to them a few times and there music is pretty good) Pity Sex (I like quite a few of there songs but I don't like all of them), the last band playing is called Ovlov (I have heard very little about this band but the one time I have listened to them they are pretty good).  I am very excited for the concert.  I also ordered some new school clothes the other day.  I am really happy with what I ordered.

No comments: