Sunday, August 17, 2014

8/16 and 8/17

8/16
I didn't do anything productive today.  I woke up around 10 or so and laid in bed for a few hours and went on my phone.  After I finally got out of bed I watched some TV.  Then I took Sandy for a walk.  Esther and Mom went to one of Esther's friends performance.  Her friend gave her the wrong time however and they showed up an hour early.  The couldn't stay for the actual performance but they got to see them warm up.  I think Esther was kind of bummed that she couldn't see the actual performance but it was the thought to see her friend that counts right?  Here is a picture of the band I am seeing tomorrow.

 8/17
Today I am having band practice.  We are planning to start at noon.  I am writing my blogs early today because I will be busy most of the day.  We are planning to practice until 2:45 or so and then I am leaving for my concert at three.  The concert is in Baltimore which is an hour and a half or so from here.  But we will probably hit some traffic.  I am hoping to get there around five or so.  Doors open at six.  I am hoping to get towards the front.  I have never been to this place before but I have heard good things.  I have been looking forward to this concert for quite a while.  I probably won't be getting home till after midnight.  So that is why I am posting my blogs now.  I will be sure to write about the concert in my blog on Monday or Tuesday. I may be trying to complete my blogs early next week so I have some extra money for my trip.  Mom is leaving the same day as me except she is going to California to see her parents.  So Esther and Dad will be here alone for the long weekend.  I think it will be a fun weekend for the whole family even though we won't be together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How did you get to Baltimore and how did you get home? that is a long way to travel...1-2 hours?
Grandma