Thursday, August 7, 2014

8/6 and 8/7

8/6
Today I woke up around 10 or so.  My friend Chase called me around 11 and wanted to hang out.  He picked me up and we hung out till two forty five when I had to be home for my piano lesson.  My piano lesson went well.  I am still working on the same song.  I still really like the song.  The song is called Drei Klavierstücke Op 11 by schoenberg, Drei Klavierstücke means three pieces in Germany.  I am still on the first piece but the pieces are very hard.  I am also working my way through all the scales.  I have gotten pretty far already.  After my lesson I lounged around the house for a little while before my friends came over around five for band practice.  Practice went pretty well.  We are almost done writing a song.  We have everything we need to record it but we want to practice it more before we record it.  I am really happy with this band.  There is another John in the band so for band purposes I am going to be going by Allan.  I don't mind going by Allan.  It is a cool name.  With my family I am still going to go by John however.  Other then that now much happened today.
8/7
Today I woke up around seven thirty (early I know).  Esther was getting ready for  camp and for some reason she woke me up this morning and I wasn't able to go back to sleep.  So I just stayed in bed for a little while.  I finally got out around 9 or so.  I watched a tv show then once everyone left (dad went to work and Mom took Esther to camp) I tried to go back to sleep.  At around eleven thirty I had to go to the doctors to get a shot.  After my shot I went to the mall.  I didn't get anything though.  I then went to a tattoo and piercing shop and got my ears pierced.  I really like how they turned out.  I will post a picture eventually but I am feeling too lazy to upload one today.  After I got my ears pierced mom and I went to pick up Esther from camp.  On our way home Esther convinced Mom to stop at Starbucks.  Esther and I both got some coffee.  I always get the same thing at Starbucks.  I get an iced Caramel Machiato.  It is just Iced Coffee with some milk and caramel.  After we went to Starbucks we headed home.  Esther's  math tutor came over and Esther had a tutoring session.  Now it's about 4:30.  I might be getting dinner with friends around 6 but other then that I don't have any plans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally approve of calling you Allan.
Does your new band have a name?
And are you playing drums in the new band?
Grandma