Thursday, August 14, 2014

8/14

Today I was with my friends all day.  It was a pretty good day.  We all went to get lunch around noon then we went over to my friends house and we started writing music.  The stuff we wrote was really good.  My friend that was supposed to hang out with my cancelled on me last night but promised we would hang out next week.  I am looking forward to sleeping tonight.  It has been a pretty good week overall.  Esther did more babysitting today.  She is actually making quite a bit of money.  She is liking babysitting.  I am hopefully going to have a job soon.  I really need a way to make money during the school year.  I will take a part time job to work for a few hours after school most days.  I will be getting my drivers licence in mid October and I will probably be using the Honda as my main car.  I will take dad to the train station and then take it too school.  I am really looking forward to driving.  Driving with me permit I have really liked.  I am looking forward to being able to have the freedom that driving gives me.  Other then that I don't really have much to talk about it has been pretty boring around here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds good. Will you also be responsible for meeting your dad's train in the evening?
Is it possible to find an after school job? When I was in high school, I worked in the public library - why don't you try there?
Grandma