Saturday, August 9, 2014

8/8 and 8/9

8/8
Im writing about what I did today a day later then usual so I don't really remember what I did.  So I am just going to try to fill up the space.  I have still been working on drums.  I am going to be playing drums in my new band.  Drums are a lot of fun.  I don't have many plans for the next of the summer, now that my class is over.  I am going to have to start working on my summer assignments soon.  I have one for English and one for Math.  Neither assignment is very hard but they will take some time.  I want to spend more time with friends as well.  I am actually kind of excited for school to start.  My schedule should be pretty good this year.  Also here is a picture with my earrings.
8/9
Today I woke up around 8:30 to a call from my friends.  They wanted to hang out.  So I got up and got dressed and then my friends pulled up and we hung out for a while.  We headed to my friends house and they should me a song they were working on.  I really like it so far.  We still need to work on it though.  I think we are going to be writing really good music.  We are going to be taking our time however so don't expect music soon.   I am going to be writing lyrics and some drum parts.  Esther and Mom are going to see one direction on Monday.  I think it is going to be packed with crazy young girls.  I am going to 2 more concerts this summer.  I am seeing the band Basement in the seventeenth.  I am extremely excited to see them.  I never thought I would get a chance to see them because they broke up back in 2012 and just back together now.  They are one of my favorite bands of all time.  In a perfect world I would want to be playing the type of music that they play but not many people want to play it.  The rest of the bands playing are really good as well.

No comments: