Sunday, August 3, 2014

final 2 blogs for the week

8/3
Today I went to the Nationals game with my family.  It was an event for Dad's company.  The game was pretty good.  The Nationals won the game 4 to nothing.  The Nationals scored a run off an error in the second inning and then scored another three runs in the eighth inning.  The Philly's lost yesterday as well.  They lost 11 to nothing yesterday though.  The Nationals have been doing a lot better this year.  Bryce Harper came back off the disabled list.  He played the last few innings of the game.  He only had one at bat and ended up striking but he shook up the pitcher and allowed the man on base to steal a few bases.
Another blog
This week Esther is going to science camp.  She is not looking forward to it at all.  She has been complaining about if for the past few weeks already. I am hoping its not as bad as she thinks it will be cause if she complains about it all week I think I will go crazy.  I am going to get my ears pierced this week.  My parents have agreed to it.  I am looking forward to getting them pierced.  I have wanted to for quite a while now.  I have finally finished my side of the deal in order to get them pierced.  I am going to be having band practice at my house this week.  It is going to be our first full band practice.  There is not much else going on this week.  I am going to a concert in a few weeks.  I am going to see one of my favorite bands of all time.  The band is called Basement.  There are a lot of other bands I like playing too.  I am really looking forward to seeing Cloakroom.  There new album is rumored to be very good.  It hasn't been announced but everyone from the label and the friends of the band have said it is one of the best album's they have ever heard.  So im assuming its going to be great.

No comments: