Sunday, June 22, 2008

day 1 (Summer after 4th grade)

Next year I'm going to Morse Pond. It is the middle school in Falmouth. I have Mrs.Buscher. She gives allot of homework. At least 5 pages. The reason she gives so much homework is we do so many fun things in the class room we have to do some work. Yesterday I didn't have to do anything or go any where,for once. I played allot of gameboy and Wii. I had batting practice for my baseball game today. I'm on Pizza1 Subs2. We are 10-1. Which means we won 10 and lost 1. We are now in the playoffs if we win tommorow against Amvets we go to the championships. My friend Keighl. is home from college. We play Basketball and practice Baseball. I won't be able to ride my bike to school until the bike path is finished. Then I would ride to the hospital light and ride straight till I got to school.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

I'm so glad you are starting writing on your blog again. I really enjoy it. Good luck on your game today, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

love, karen