Monday, June 23, 2008

day 2

My friend Cooper Peterson just left. We had fun. He came at 10:00 and left at 1:3o! Long time, huh? We built with Legos then we walked up to the school. We played Nintendo DS then we played basketball. Yesterday my dad and I went up to Hyannis and my dad got some camping gear. I got Guitar Hero: On tour for the DS. It's a lot of fun. There are some really cool songs. All the Small Things by Blink 182 and Breed by Nirvana are some of the songs on Guitar Hero. It's my Mom's birthday today. We are having german chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting (and another vanilla frosted one for my dad). Tomorrow we are going on a seal cruise in Chatham. I want to see some seals. That's going to be fun. I'm going to ask you one question. Where are my loyal readers :(?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sounds like a good day - Legos, basketball, new music and cake! Which did you eat the cake with the coconut pecan frosting or the vanilla frosting? I'm like my brother, your Dad, I don't like coconut very much.

Have fun with the seals!

This loyal reader is right here!!
love you,
karen