Thursday, June 26, 2008

day 5

Today I went to the beach. I went with Mom, Esther,and Jarrett. The water was really nice. I saw my old basketball coach's son. Jarrett, my old basketball coach's son, and I played ball tag, Marco Polo, and Pickle. I also saw my friend Jeremy there. Then Mom, Esther, Jarrett, and I went to Tedeschi's (a general store). Jarrett and I got baseball cards, Esther got Hannah Montana cards, and Mom got 1% Garelick farms milk:). Ichiro, Jeremy Bonderman, and Clay Buckholz are the rare cards I got. I also got some people I've never heard of, like Jason Tyner, Ian Snell, and Rafael Betancourt. If you've ever heard of them please send me a comment telling me. Jarrett and I played Need for Speed. Neither of us ever finished because our cars exploded before we could finish.

No comments: