Saturday, June 28, 2008

day 7

I had my friend Nicky over today. We played some fun things like jacks. We also played video games. We had fun playing with Keighl. Keighl lives down the street from me and we like to play basketball together. Nicky and I won! The score was 10-2! Keighl wasn't doing so well today:). I went to the Falmouth Commodores game (Cape Cod Baseball League - amateur) last night. When we left the score was 7 Cotuit to 1 Falmouth. Cotuit ended up winning 9-2. No wonder they're the best team on Cape Cod! My Dad is leaving for New Hampshire early tomorrow morning. He is going backpacking for four days. I'll miss him. He's going with John Richardson. They're hiking through the White Mountains. This week we're NOT going to have to go to karate because it's the week of the 4th of July. Next week we start the summer fun schedule at karate.

No comments: