Thursday, June 26, 2008

day 4

Yesterday we didn't really have anything to do. My baseball team lost the championship game. 1-0 was the score. We played under the lights. It was really cool. Today my friend Jarrett is coming over. My sister had a guitar lesson yesterday. She is taught by Joe Scott at the Cape Cod Conservatory. He uses the Suzuki method so Mom has to sit in on the lesson, too. Yesterday we (tried) to go on a picnic to the Cautamet playground. It was full of cicadas. They were making a loud, buzzing, siren-like sound. So we a went to Nye park instead. I had pizza with pepper, pineapple, and olives. Esther had 2 grilled hot dogs (the anti-vegetarian meal). Mom stole some of my pizza. Then we played on the playground (the one with no cicadas:). I went on the see-saw with Mom and Esther. I made my mom's side hit the ground hard while she was on it.

No comments: